- Personal Data – any information about you, as a natural person, whose identity has been identified or can be identified; the natural person, whose identity can be identified, is the person, whose identity can be identified directly (using an identifier such as name and surname) or indirectly (according to one or more physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity features);
- Anonymous Information or non-personal data – information, which is not related to your Personal Data; anonymous information does not allow to identify specific persons and is collected automatically or created using the Personal Data but excluding data (including such as your name or surname), which would allow to identify your identity;
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of European Parliament and of the Council of dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC;
- User(s), you or your – any person, who is a Visitor or in any way submits Personal Data to Garden Help;
- Visitor – any natural person, who visits the Website;
- Personal Data Breach – means a breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, Personal Data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed;
- Garden Help or Data Controller, or we, or us, or our – Tawgarney Technologies Limited, with the registered address at Eastwood House, Muine Bheag, Co. Carlow, R21 N286, telephone:
- +353818919362, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Cookies – small files, which are sent into your browser and stored in your computer, mobile phone or other device, which you are using to connect to the Website;
- Website – website that is available at.https://www.gardenhelpjobs.com
- Garden Help reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, remove, discontinue, annul or terminate any portion of the Website and (or) the Website services without prior notice.
CONNECTION TO THE WEBSITE
ANONIMITY AND AUTOMATIC PROCESSING OF ANONYMOUS INFORMATION
- The Website creates an opportunity to use it anonymously, i. e. to use it in the way that only Anonymous Information would be collected about you through the Website’s tools. You can use the Website anonymously until you decide otherwise or until you decide to perform the actions, which requires to disclosure your Personal Data (for example, to create an Account or to connect to your Account, etc.).
LINKS TO NON-OPERATORS WEBSITES
PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
- We use reasonable technical and organizational measures in order to secure the information (including Personal Data) that we have, from the unauthorized access, loss, theft or any unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. For example, all Personal Data are protected by password access. We do not request or keep financial information such as your bank account details. All personnel and subcontractors are required to sign a confidentiality agreement, if full confidentiality is not part of the main agreement between the parties.
- We want to draw your attention to the fact that, despite the fact that we use reasonable measures to protect your Personal Data, Garden Help may not fully guarantee the security of your information, because it is provided or collected online.
- Please note that if you connect to the Website from, for example, a shared computer, certain information about you may also be visible to other people, including those, who will use the computer after you.
- You may reduce the risk of the unauthorized access to Personal Data, if you act with the caution and choose the smart means of the protection, such as latest anti-virus software, etc.
- However, in the event that your Personal Data are compromised, we will inform you and relevant institutions on this under procedure stipulated by the applicable legal acts.
- Your Personal Data is collected directly from you and (or) passively through Cookies, web beacons, log files.
- Garden Help collects Personal Data when you purchase products and services through the Garden Help platform when you submit your email address to our mailing list, when you submit your email address to obtain an estimate via our booking tool and when you visit Garden Help Website. The types of Personal Data that we may collect this way includes your name, email address, telephone number.
- Every time you request or download a file from the Website, Garden Help may store data about these events and your IP address in a log file. Garden Help may use this information to analyse trends, administer the Website, track Users’ movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use or for other business purposes.
- Our Website also may use web beacons to collect non-personal data about your use of our Website. The information collected by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor how many people are using our Website and selected sponsors’ sites; how many people open our emails; and for what purposes these actions are being taken. Our web beacons are not used to track your activity outside of our Website or those of our sponsors. We do not link non-personal data from web beacons to personally identifiable information without your permission.
- We may use non-personal data that is aggregated for reporting about the Website usability, performance, and effectiveness. It may be used to improve the experience, usability, and content of the Website.
- The information collected by Garden Help is used for purposes reasonably necessary to our functions and activities, including to fulfil your requests for products and services, to contact you, to improve our services, to conduct research, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Garden Help platform.
- Credit card information may be collected from you for the service provision purposes. Information will not be kept longer than necessary for providing the services requested. Credit card numbers are used only for processing payment and are not used for other purposes. Payment processing services may be provided by a third-party payment service, and a management company external to Garden Help may provide support for the financial activities of Garden Help.
- Upon you permission, Garden Help may also use your Personal Data to inform you of other products or services available from Garden Help and its affiliates, to send you news and information about our activities, and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you. Upon your permission, Garden Help may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
- We may provide Personal Data to business partners who work on behalf of or with Garden Help under confidentiality agreements. These partners may use your Personal Data to help Garden Help communicate with you about offers and services from Garden Help.
- It may be necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Garden Helps terms, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may disclose your Personal Data only on the legitimate basis (for example, when required by the law or when we have your consent) and in accordance with the requirements of the applicable laws.
- You agree and confirm that Garden Help has a right to provide your Personal Data:
- to service providers, who act as processors of Personal Data and provide services to Garden Help;
- to authorities in the cases specified in legal acts;
- to other third parties, when you submit appropriate request to submit your Personal Data (or to third parties, about who you are clearly informed in the other way and providing of the information is agreed while using the specific service);
- to other business subjects, in case Garden Help merges with other legal entity, Garden Help acquires other legal entity or other legal entity acquires Garden Help, also in cases where the Website or assets related to the Website would be transferred.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS RELATED TO PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA BY GARDEN HELP
- You, as the Personal Data subject, have all rights specified in the applicable legal acts, including the indicated down below:
- right to request the access to your Personal Data. You can access your Personal Data, which are processed by Garden Help. You can get information on how it is collected, how much time your data are stored and who and to what extent they get your data. However, your right of access may be limited by the legal acts;
- right to request rectification of Personal Data. You may require Garden Help to correct Personal Data that is related to you, if it is incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete;
- right to object. Under the certain circumstances, you have the right to object the processing of your Personal Data, including when your Personal Data are processed on the basis of the legitimate interest. You also have the right to oppose the use of your Personal Data for the direct marketing purposes (only if and when we process data for these purposes);
- right to restriction of processing. If you think that your Personal Data processed by Garden Help is incorrect or you disagree with the use of the data, you may require Garden Help that the use of this data should be limited solely to storage. The use shall be limited to the storage, until the verification of the accuracy of the data, or it shall be checked that Garden Help's legitimate interests override your interests;
- right to request deletion of Personal Data. If your Personal Data are processed illegally, you disagree to such processing of your Personal Data or there are other legal grounds, you have the right to request that the data be erased in accordance with the restrictions specified in legal acts;
- right to data portability. You have the right to get Personal Data related to you, which you submitted to Garden Help in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and have the right to transmit those data to another controller in accordance with the procedure established by the legal acts.
- When submitting requests in order to implement rights related to processing of Personal Data, you will be asked to confirm your identity.
- The information about Cookies that you should know are indicated down below:
- You can always refuse our Cookies, if your browser allows you to do so, however, such a waiver may affect your use of the Website or block the access to the Website. You can disable Cookies in two ways:
- in your browser you can preview the already installed Cookies on your computer or other device and delete them one by one or all at once. The steps you need to perform are different (see the instructions of Cookies for the most popular browsers by clicking on the following browser names Opera, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer), so the specific actions to be performed should be set according to the browser you are using;
- you can also set your internet’s browser to block Cookies or receive a warning about installing any Cookie. The steps you need to perform are different in each browser, so the specific actions you want to perform should be set according to the browser you are using.
Used to distinguish users.
This cookie is used to distinguishes unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the Websites analytics reports.
Used to distinguish users.
Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the Website.
Used to throttle request rate. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named dcgtm_.
This cookie is used to Help the performance of
_ga cookie and to throttle the data request rate.
- You may remove yourself from offers and promotional emails by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any communication from Garden Help including e-mail marketing, or by sending your request to email@example.com
CHANGE OF INFORMATION
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that all Personal Data we hold is accurate, complete and up to date. You should promptly notify us if there are any changes to the Personal Data we hold about you.
- You may ask us at any time to correct Personal Data held by us about you, which you believe is incorrect or out of date. We will deal with such requests within a reasonable time.
- If we disagree as to the accuracy of the information, you may request that we attach a statement to that information noting that you consider it to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- We will only retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
- To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
- In some circumstances we may anonymise your Personal Data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
- Website’s functionalities allow you to request the quote. You can also request the quote or submit any queries using contact details of Garden Help. In these cases, your Personal Data will be processed on the basis of your consent in order to administer received requests of the quote, queries and complete all actions related to your request.
- The following Personal Data can be processed for the above-mentioned purposes: name, e-mail address, phone number, any other additional information (including any Personal Data) provided by you to Garden Help.
- Please note that, when administrating your requests for the quote, queries and submitting answers to you, we may need to contact you by e-mail and (or) by phone. Therefore, if your contact details changes, please inform us immediately, so that we can ensure the smooth communication.
ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You are entitled to request access to any Personal Data relating to you that has previously been supplied to us over this Website. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.
- We will process requests for access to Personal Data within a reasonable time, depending on the nature of the request. Appropriate identification of the individual concerned will be confirmed before access is provided. There is no fee charged for requesting access to your Personal Data.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Garden Help does not own or control, or to people that Garden Help does not employ or manage.
- The Website is hosted in the Republic of Ireland. Garden Help makes no claims that the content on the Website is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the Republic of Ireland.
- Access to the content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the Republic of Ireland, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Section headings are for reference purposes only and do not define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.
- Any cause of action you may have with respect to your use of the Website must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises.
- We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your Personal Data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that Personal Data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
- We shall respond to all legitimate requests within one month unless your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated and may take longer to respond.
Last updated in January 2019